Nowadays a flash unit has to be compact, lightweight and a “no brainer” to operate. Modern working procedures as well as the vast possibilities modern camera technologies offer call for a new mindset, especially in relation to image sequence and sync time. This is where our latest innovation comes in: The M6-TTL delivers 600 powerful wattseconds (Ws=J) and features TTL-control and high-speed-sync in combination with the Multiblitz remote controls TTLTRIGGER/C or TTL-TRIGGER/N for use with Nikon and Canon DSLRs. Extremely short flash durations of just 1/15,000 s are another characteristic that distinguishes the M6-TTL from its competitors. For outdoor/on-location operation, the interchangeable lithium-ion battery pack delivers 400 full power flashes.
The custom 3,800K color temperature of the LED modeling light allows easy integration into any existing Multiblitz studio environment. Here, the M6- TTL can also be operated as a conventional studio flash unit with an optional multi-voltage power supply.
The M6-TTL features the smaller Multiblitz P-type bayonet mount. V-type bayonet light modifiers can be attached to the M6-TTL with a newly available adapter.
The separately sold remote controls TTL-TRIGGER/C (for Canon) and TTL-TRIGGER/N (for Nikon) operateat a frequency of 2.4 GHz.
Multiblitz Three (3) Year Limited Warranty warrants Multiblitz-branded products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use as follows: electronic flash units for a period of Three (3) YEARS, other Multiblitz-branded products, excluding consumable parts such as illuminants, for a period of One (1) YEAR.
Tolerances of the technical data for measured values and components according to the standard DIN IEC // Subject to technical changes. *Metered with 65º FILNOS-2 standard reflector at ISO 100. Distance: 2 m to minimize measuring inaccuracies. Reflector not included with single unit!
- Flash Power: 600 J(WS)
- Guide No., ISO 100 w/Reflector FILNOS-2/65°: 93
- F-Stop, 2M, ISO 100* w/Reflector FILNOS-2/65°: 45.1
- Power Range, J(WS): 8 / 4.68 - 600
- Power Increments, F-Stop: 1/3 & 1/1
- LED Modeling-Light, W: 10 (Equals 50W Halogen)
- Modeling-Light Modes: OFF, FREE (5-100%)
- Flash Modes: E-TTL, I-TTL, FP, HS, MANUAL, SEQUENCE
- Sync/Trigger: SYNC LEAD, RADIO (2.4GHZ), CELL (IR)
- Recycling Time, sec: 0.1 - 3.5
- Flash Duration (T 0,5), sec: 1/8100-1/650
- Flash Duration (T 0,5) in FP/HS Mode, sec: 1/15000-1/8000
- Colour Temperature (@ max output), K: 5500 +/- 150
- Battery Type: CHANGEABLE LITHIUM-ION
- Battery Capacity (max flashes @ max output): 400
- Battery Charging Time (fully discharged), hrs: 3.5
- Mains Operation: YES, WITH OPT. MULTI-VOLTAGE POWER SUPPLY, 100 - 240V / 12 V
- Built-in Wireless Receiver: YES
- Acoustical Charging Check: YES
- IR/Photocell On/Off: YES
- “Test” Button: YES
- Automated Cooling Fan: YES
- Auto-Dumping: YES
- Stabilized colour temperature: YES
- UV– Absorbing Flash Tube
- Sync Voltage, V: < 5
- Flash Voltage Stability, %: +/-0.5
- Radio Interference Surpression: ACCORDING TO CE, DIN
- Dimemsions (W X H X L), MM: 120X185X280
- Weight incl. Battery, KG: 2.9